A unique blend of balanced ingredients that protects and maintains healthy, flexible nails, preventing them from peeling, chipping and splitting.
Nailtiques Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offering special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein form
- Turn bottle upside down and roll between the palms of your hands to blend ingredients. This will prevent air bubbles which could prevent nail protein from adhering properly to the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of nail protein. For best results, wash nails with soap and water to assure the nail is free from any substances (oil, creme, etc.) which may prevent your nail protein from adhering properly.
- Allow hands to lay flat for 30 seconds to allow the protein to set and prevent it from rolling onto the cuticle.
- Per your prescribed instructions, reapply over existing coats of protein and/or color polish.
- Remove nail protein with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover.
- Wash nails thoroughly with soap and water prior to application.
To maintain healthy, flexible nails, apply Formula 1 three times per week. If color polish is desired, use one coat of Formula 1 as a base coat and apply polish. An additional top coat may be applied during the week to prolong your manicure. Without color polish, apply one coat of Formula 1 three times per week. It is not necessary to remove protein between applications.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Actually its GREAT! BUT what you need to know is that it WILL peel off if you have any type of oil on your nails when you put it on. MY advice is this: dab a q-tip in a nail polish remover or alchol a… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.