A double action base coat that not only protect nails from nail color, but holds color on twice as long.
- Fingernails that receive all necessary nutriments and grow normally may nevertheless be damaged by external factors so that they become fragile:
- the important development of detergents used by housewives is one of the cause of the weakening nails; concentrated acids and alkalis can cause certain nail disturbances and weaken nails rendering them prone to flaking.
- repeated mechanical damage such as that from collision with hard objects (like typing), or pressure (as from tight shoes in the case of toenails) may also damage nails.
- certain nitrocellulose used in some nail enamels forms a film that hinders the correct respiration of the nail causing softening and deterioration.
- the use of nail color directly onto nails allows color pigments to come in contact with the nail plate and cause staining.
- Such external abuse does not necessarily mean that all nails become soft or brittle, but unavoidably they can deteriorate if not properly protected. MAVALA 002 is a clear undercoat that combines protection to your nails and durability to your polish.
- After properly cleaning the nail and leaving no oily substance on its surface, apply one coat of MAVALA 002 over the entire nail plate, like a polish.
- Allow to dry and complete your manicure.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.