Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish - Red Carpet Reddy
Get award-worthy nails without having to go to the salon and in a fraction of the time with Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polishes. Weeks and weeks of long lasting color!
Please note that all Red Carpet
Manicure Gel Polishes must be cured with either a UV or LED light
(available in the Red Carpet Manicure Starter kit).
- Get award-worthy nails without having to go to the salon and in a fraction of the time.
- Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish applies like a traditional polish but cures under an LED light in 45 seconds.
- Color that lasts up to 3 weeks.
- No chipping or peeling.
- Apply a very thin coat of color to the nail from cuticle to free-edge or front of the nail. Slightly sweep the color down the middle of the nail then both sides and over the front edge of the nail or free-edge to protect this part of the nail. This application should be very thin and cover the nail completely.
- Using a clean cuticle stick, remove any color from the skin before entering the light.
- Cure nails using Pro LED Light 45 Seconds. Nail will be somewhat tacky so DO NOT TOUCH the nail.
- To achieve full coverage apply a second very thin coat of color to the nail from cuticle to free-edge sweeping color again over the front edge. Repeat cure as first coat.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.