Thickened nail polish? Add a few drops of the Thinner to thickened nail color to obtain the right consistency. It lengthens the life of nail polish.
- Shades that are dull, colors that do not shine or that peel the day after application? Before doubting the quality of nail polish, it is useful to remember a few simple manicure rules.
- Did you know that 2 to 3 thin coats of nail polish give a longer-lasting manicure than 1 or 2 thick coats that will simply peel or flake off in a couple of days?
- The ideal consistency of polish should allow you to apply it to a nail without re-dipping the brush. If your nail enamel is not fluid enough, it should be diluted with a solution specially formulated for this purpose.
- Never add nail polish remover, as it contains water, which is not compatible with polish.
- From time to time clean the neck of the bottle and the stem of the brush with cotton pad dampened with nail polish remover. This will also make it easier to open the bottle.
- Keep bottle tightly closed
Before starting your manicure, check the consistency of your nail polish. If it is too thick, add 1 or 2 drops of Thinner and shake well.Note: Thinner should only be used if necessary,and only added at least 20 minutes before use.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This thinner works excellent!!! A few drops and my polish was like new again. I had no problems with applying my polish, the appearance and it dried quickly!!I found Mavala sight easy to find items an… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.