Lomasi Color Gel- Keen .25 oz- Step 3 is a fast and easy way to do long lasting gel manicures and pedicures in the comfort of your own home. Take a seat, relax and give yourself ample time to go over the instructions from start to finish. The more patient you are, the better your results will be.
Please note that all Lomasi Gel Polishes must be cured with either a UV or LED light (available in the Lomasi kit).
When properly applied, here’s what you can expect:
- The look of nail polish, and the performance of gel.
- Removes in 15 minutes with no damage to the natural nail.
- Up to two weeks of wear on the hands, and four weeks of wear on the feet.
- Up to 20 full sets per bottle.
- Dries fast with no smudging.
- No chipping.
- No DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde.
- No Odor.
Tip: Apply on four fingers, cure. Then apply on thumb, cure. First, roll the color bottle upside down between the palms for 20 seconds. Spin the stem of the brush around the inside neck of the bottle. This ensures that the proper amount of color will be on the brush. Gently wipe each side of the brush against the neck of the bottle. Using the same brush “fanning” technique from Step 2, apply color. Be sure to apply each layer of color in very thin coats.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.