Color Club Nail Polish- Where's the Soiree is a lovely color!
- A favorite among celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide
- Color Club is renowned for its high performance, rich shades and exceptionally safe products.
- Formulated and bottled in New York City, each nail lacquer is completely non-toxic, environmentally safe, and 4-FREE
- Contains no harsh chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.
- Plus, they're vegan, and never tested on animals.
- Start off by applying an even base coat and allow some time for it to dry.
- Next, crack that shade that you've spent hours searching for and apply two thin coats.
- Emphasis on thin, because two thin coats of nail polish is better than one thick coat.
- Once that dries, finish off your fresh application of nail lacquer with the protection it needs by applying our quick drying, 0-60 top coat.
Make waves with Color Club Magnetic Nail Polish- Steel of the Night. Just Apply Color Club Magnetic Nail Polish- Steel of the Night and Viola!New Price:
Color Club Nail Polish- All That Razz is prominently pink, with a little bit of purple, mixed with a little bit of love.New Price:
Color Club Nail Art Duo Pen & Striper are a fabulous and easy way to add design to your nails!New Price:
Color Club Kaleidoscope Collection can create endless possibilities for your nails.New Price: