Color Club Nail Polish- All That Razz is prominently pink, with a little bit of purple, mixed with a little bit of love. Made from Color Club's very own unique formula, this nail lacquer is chip-free, so even if you decide a top coat isn't necessary, your nails will look great for as long as you need them to!
- Prominently pink, with a little bit of purple, nail polish color
- A favorite among celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide
- Color Club is renowned for its high performance, rich shades and exceptionally safe products.
- Formulated and bottled in New York City, each nail lacquer is completely non-toxic, environmentally safe, and 4-FREE
- Contains no harsh chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.
- Plus, they're vegan, and never tested on animals.
- Start off by applying an even base coat and allow some time for it to dry.
- Next, crack that shade that you've spent hours searching for and apply two thin coats.
- Emphasis on thin, because two thin coats of nail polish is better than one thick coat.
- Once that dries, finish off your fresh application of nail lacquer with the protection it needs by applying our quick drying, 0-60 top coat.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.