Ardell Duralash Naturals Medium Black are the closest thing to natural lashes ever developed. DuraLash Natural Individual Lashes fasten to your own lashes so they stay on day after day. They're weightless, permanently curled, waterproof and comfortable.
- Get the closet thing known to natural lashes
- Exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled
- Waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply
- You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time
- For the more popular looks, try Short Black or Medium Black.
Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Step 1- Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Step 2- Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers.
- Step 3- Dip end into adhesive.
- Step 4- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
Care & Cleansing-
- Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Perfectly spaced, gold plated metal teeth glide through mascara leaving beautifully separated, natural looking lashes. The teeth of the comb fold compactly into the handle for protection.New Price:Ships on Dec 22, 2013