Top 10 Shampoos
With so many shampoos on the market, choosing the right one for your hair can be a challenge. But our list of the Top 10 shampoos simplifies the process by presenting only the best products as ranked by thousands of customer reviews. Whether you’re looking for a dry shampoo, a volumizing solution, or anything in between, Folica has your hair covered.
The answer is YES!! I seriously never imagined that a shampoo could make such a difference in my hair. This new Mitch Stone shampoo, in combination with the Mitch Stone conditioner, leaves my hair softer, smoother, and more manageable than EVER before. I love it and will not be without it anymore!Cheryl from North Carolinadetails:
- Proprietary vitamin cocktail which nourishes the hair and scalp
- Amazing fragrance that is clean and makes you feel like you just stepped off the beach!
- Paraben and sulfate-free
- Color safe
After a leading salon literally fried my hair, i researched and brought Alterna Caviar Moisture with Seasilk Shampoo and Conditioner. The condition of hair (coarse, thick, dry, curly, frizzy - the worse combo) improved almost immediately.Rumadetails:
- Sulfate free cleanser
- Attracts, maintains and rebalances moisture level
- Protects hair color
- Improves overall performance of dry, brittle hair
I've used every dry shampoo under the sun and this one actually delivers. Smells great and perfect for extending a blowout.Nicole from Connecticutdetails:
- Softening, protective oat extract and natural polysaccharides clean the hair without washing, as often as required.
- Suitable for people in a hurry or those confined to their beds.
- The hair regains volume and lightness within minutes.
- Absorbs and removes impurities, leaving hair soft and clean.
Lathers and leaves hair soft and shiny! Does not weigh hair down or make it too dry. My new favorite LOVE LOVE IT - and I have tried EVERYTHING!Jackiedetails:
- Enhances shine, smoothness and manageability
- Creates luxurious moisturizing lather while cleansing and protecting the hair follicles
- Strengthen and repairs
- Free of sulfates, phthalates and synthetic color
It helped my hair grow longer, reduced shedding and added shine - it's much healthier now!Tina from Alabamadetails:
- Deep cleans the hair and scalp.
- Neutralizes toxins and free radicals, removes DHL (dihydrotestosterone).
- Stimulates vital blood circulation to the scalp.
- Protects hair from sun damage, breakage, styling stress, and color changes.
I have been using Medi Dan shampoo for over 30 years and it still works. It leaves hair shiny and squeaky clean.B.A. Plummer from Virginiadetails:
- Dermatologist approved, classic formula.
- Medi-Tar reduces excess sebum.
- Calms irritation.
- Controls itching and flaking associated with dandruff, dermatitis, seborrhea and scalp psoriasis.
Have tried many shampoos, most seem to work well for a month or so and I need to switch. So I sought out a sulfate free shampoo and remarkably, after several months of use with the wonderful conditioner, my hair feels soft and looks healthy and shiny every day! My ends are usually dry and split...my hairdresser has noticed a huge difference in the condition of my hair since I've started using these "healing" products. Try them...you will love what this product does for your hair!Jodetails:
- Provides deep-soothing moisture for dehydrated hair
- Sulfate-free formula
- Extra gentle
- Delicately removes impurities
I've tried 3 different dry shampoos & this one by far is the most effective. I have dark, fine, oily hair. It's also very long & I hate to wash every day but I also can't stand having greasy hair. My search is over.. this will be my new must have product for between shampoos.Aleciadetails:
- Instantly absorbs natural oils and prolongs style without water.
- Adds volume and body.
- Solves the dilemma of dirty hair and product build up in between washing.
- Refreshes, revives, and recharges hair and scalp.
This stuff is amazing...decent results on its own, but paired with the leave-in conditioner, I feel like I finally have the thick, shiny hair I always wanted! It is the newest MVP in my beauty regimen, and well worth the money. I have been using it for about a week and because it works right away, I have already gotten plenty of comments on how great my hair looks. I am even trying to get family members on it. Definitely recommend this for people with thin, fine hair like I have.JennyTacoma, WAdetails:
- Designed to add fullness and thickness to fine, limp and thinning hair
- Formulated with collagen, botanicals and antioxidants to nourish, protect, condition and soften
- cleanses away excess oils, debris and leftover hair product
- Rich, creamy lather penetrates quickly and completely to plump the hair from the inside out
This shampoo gets my vote for best new shampoo of the year! Smells so delicious, I could drink it, it makes my hair shiny, and it the packaging looks pretty.Jessica from Chicagodetails:
- Extends the life of a keratin smoothing treatment
- Smooths frizz, dull, dry hair
- Sulfate, Sodium Chloride and Paraben free
- Protects hair color