Oils and Serums
Easily the best oil on the market! It smells absolutely phenomenal, and instantly adds shine, and smoothness to my hair. It doesn't weight it down at all! At first, I was nervous to put oil in my hair - but it's so light.Christy M. from Charleston, NC
- Multi-purpose formula nourishes from root to tip
- Rich in antioxidants and omega 3, 6 and 9
- Alcohol, paraben and sulfate-free
- Safe for use on color-treated hair
I have natrually curly hair, but I flat iron and wear it strait. I had a huge problem with humudity and frizziness and no shine. I used this stuff and its the best. My hair is almost at my waist and I only use 1 pump about a pea size and softly rub it through my hair avoiding the scalp. My hair looks like the girls all the commercials now. LOVE IT!!!Jonie from Alabama
- Derived from natural silica sand
- Leaves a silky smooth to touch surface
- Improves manageability
- Reduces styling time
This serum is amazing for helping fix split-ends. My hair was so damaged from constantly ironing and blow drying it, and I thought there was no hope for healthy hair. I started using this serum after washing my hair before drying, and it helped smooth my frizz, seal my cuticles, and soften my ends.Jordana from Miami, FL
- Nourishes and Moisturizes
- Repairs and Restores
- Tames hair leaving it radiant and silky
This is the best serum I've ever used. It goes on soo smoothly & leaves your hair looking shiny & healthy & feeling super soft. It reduces frizz a lot & it's so light it doesn't weigh down your hair at all, it's weightless. The scent lingers on your hair for days & it's a very nice, light, natural scent that people notice. I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type. It's the perfect hair serum.Jazmin W. from Atlanta, GA
- No sodium lauryl sulfate, laureth sulfate or propylene glycol
- No mineral oil, paraffin oil, or petroleum products
- Safe for normal, color and keratin-treated hair
- Natural ingredients including grapeseed oil, vitamin E
My hair is very dry at the ends but very oily at my roots, so I have to be careful with what products I use on my hair. After I blow dry my hair, I put a little serum on the ends of my hair and it helps keep them soft and smooth. Plus, it doesn't make the rest of my hair feel heavy and greasy.Becky M.
- Argan Oil naturally hydrates dry and damaged hair
- Keratin proteins lock in moisture
- Heals split ends
- Tames frizz
LOVE IT! This product is a must have for anyone who has dry hair. I use it 3-4 times a week before I shampoo, and sometimes I even sleep with it! Im going to Mexico soon and will be sure to have this with me. Its perfect to put on before you go out in the sun or the pool. It keeps your hair really protected. And, it does not weigh my hair down at all. Its super lightweight and rinses completely clean. I couldnt live without it. Seriously...my hair is totally transformed!Christy from California
- Pre-shampoo treatment formulated with botanical oils that help detangle and nourish your hair
- Waterproof and contains UVA/UVB filter to protect hair from the harmful effects of the sun, chlorinated water and seawater
- Softens hair, increases shine and makes styling easy
- Protects from coloring and relaxers
My hair is dry and damaged from dying it a lot, so I really need an oil that actually repairs my hair. I use this after I shower, and on dry hair. It's perfect!! Doesn't make my hair oily or weigh it down.
- Who it's for: Those with dry, damaged, and brittle hair.
- Safe for: Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.
- Attributes: Cruelty-free. Vegan. Gluten-free. Contains organic ingredients. 98% naturally-derived.
- Formulated WITHOUT: Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.
My hair tends to get frizzy, so I use the serum as an extra weapon in my arsenal against my stubborn frizzy hair. Definitely telling all my friends about this serum.Laysha D.
- Nourishes and heals scalp
- Blend of organic and natural oils
- Protects against UV damage
- Re-hydrates hair
- Sulfate and paraben free
This product is fantastic. I have frizzy/curly/ thick hair that is very hard to manage. With the silk infusion I can put it in wet hair and let it dry for amazing natural, non-frizzy curls or I can straighten it in 10 minutes where it usually takes 45. I would highly recommend.Taylor
- Enriched with pure silk
- Strengthens the hair
- Provides incredible softness
- Adds manageability and shine without any build up
My scalp was really dry this last winter and I definitely needed some help because I was a walking FLAKE! I only had to use it once and I noticed a difference and now I apply it anytime I get that dry, itchy feeling. And it's easy to use - just put a few drops in different areas and then massage into your head and leave it on for a bit or even overnight. Simple and great results!
- Increases blood circulation and prevents scalp deficiencies
- Helps hair regain immediate shine, softness and manageability
- Dissolves dandruff before shampoo
- Fortifies weak and damaged hair
- Very nourishing