Top 10 Heat Protectants
Heat protectants protect your hair from the potential damage that can result from daily use of heat-related hair care products, such as dryers and flat irons. These Top 10 heat protectants will revitalize and protect your hair, as well as promote lasting hair health
New Price: was
Old Price: $20.00Save 20%
The great thing about Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment is that its an all in one product. It's an oil, so it penetrates the hair shaft, hydrating the hair from the inside out. It is also a heat protectant, adds shine, and reduces frizz.Lisa from Omahadetails:
- Provides Heat Protection
- Controls Frizz
- Instantly absorbs
- Restores Shine and Softness
It makes my hair smooth and sleek and it lasts until the next washing. I abuse my hair on a regular basis (wash often, blow dry often, flat iron once per week), but now it is so much healthier looking and feeling. I'm definitely going to stock up on this!Anonymousdetails:
- Formula contains Acai Extract and Silk Protein.
- Thermal and UV protection.
- Addictive multi-tasking product moisturizes from the hair cuticle to the ends of the hair.
- Protects from dryness and chemicals, including chlorine.
New Price: was
Old Price: $18.00Save 11%
I've lived in HUMID Florida my whole life and this is the BEST hair product I've ever invested my money in! My long wavy/curly blonde hair stays silky and will keep lots of body for a full 3 DAYS.Cindy from Floridadetails:
- Humidity resistant formula with strengthening wheat proteins.
- Contains a conditioning blend of kiwi, matricaria and henna extracts.
- Heat activated for superior protection against styling damage.
- Ideal for straight, sleek hair styles.
This is a great product. It leaves my hair shiny and gives it a smooth texture without weighting it down. It's not heavy or greasy at all. I would recommend it to anyone with dry hair.Linda from New Yorkdetails:
- Extends life of blowout with built-in humidity resistance
- Infuses hair with nutrients and anti-oxidants
- Strengthens hair
- Protects hair color with Color Hold Technology
I have a really thick, wavy/curly/frizzy head of hair and highly recommend the CHI Silk Infusion for anyone with similar hair. You'll be straight, super smooth and shiny for days.Zoey from New Yorkdetails:
- Designed to penetrate hair with heat styling.
- Enriched with silk, wheat and soy proteins.
- Strengthens hair and enriches shine.
- Adds manageability without product build-up.
New Price: was
Old Price: $15.00Save 33%
This product is wonderful. This left my hair feeling incredibly soft. In addition to that it was shiny, healthy-looking, and smoother.Krystaldetails:
- Virtually weightless spray.
- Protects hair from heat applainces.
- All day protection from harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Contains nourishing vitamins like vitamin E, B5, and olive oil.
This heat protector is wonderful! Not only does it protect, it also holds so that your curly hair stays curly and your straight hair stays straight. It also kinda feels like it makes your hair stronger as well. I will keep using this product, it is the best one of its kind!Courtney from New Yorkdetails:
- 450 degree heat protection.
- Nourishes and strengthens with keratin.
- Instantly and easily restyles hair.
- Alcohol and paraben free.
OMG i absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, when i first put it on my hand i was like no way, its so oily! so i put it in my hair anyway avoiding my roots, after i straightned my hair it was so silky soft! and it didnt look oily at all!Lilly from Los Angelesdetails:
- Protects against damage from hot styling tools.
- Leaves hair silky, shiny and smooth.
- Transforms dull, dry damaged hair.
I used this with my new Sedu flat iron and wow, I'm impressed. My hair is glossier and smoother than it has ever been, no exaggeration, and i can't stop touching it! I recommend this to everyone!Emilydetails:
- Provides long-lasting sleek, frizz-free hair.
- Forms a protective layer around cuticle.
- Heat protection up to 425F.
- Moisturizes and insulates hair.
This is the best product ever, my hair stylist introduced me to this years ago and I cant go without it!.I'm Hispanic I my hair is long and full of body, it can get frizzy and hard to work with at times (picking or brushing). I can't just use any over the counter product, it just won't work :),and this smells very good to. I use a little with some Bio silk smoothing balm. Both products mixed in the palm of my hand leaves my hair real manageable, I can do just about anything with it,(straighten,or use a diffuser and it leave my hair with its natural curl, it an excellent product!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.Sandradetails:
- Repairs split ends
- Heat protection from styling tools
- Strengthens your hair with silk proteins
- Adds shine and softness with botanical extracts and vitamin E