Smell great, and my hair feels amazing! I put some in after towel-drying my hair, and my hair is soft and shiny all day.Jess
- Instantly transforms dry, unresponsive, dehydrated hair into fluidly-silky, supple strands.
- Deep penetrating Coconut Oil hydrates deep within the cortex, improving strength and flexibility.
- Bonds to hair’s surface, mimicking the lost lubricating layer with a precision blend of fatty acids and emollients.
I have coarse hair that seemed to be immune to every single deep hair conditioner or masque that I soaked it in. I left the product in for about 30 minutes. Holy cow, I could tell the difference in the condition of my hair while I was still rinsing it out. I'm a believer!Nadine
- Deep conditioning treatment
- Keratin smoothes and strengthen hair
- Hydrates hair and reduces frizz
- Sulfate, sodium chloride, gluten and paraben free
- Cruelty free
By far the richest, creamiest mask I have ever used!!! IMy hair is left feeling healthy and silky and smooth! I run my fingers through my hair all day! I highly recommend trying this mask!Sarah L. from Chicago, IL
- Creates shinier and softer hair
- Protects and restructures damaged hair
- Prevents future damage caused by chemicals
- Made with natural oils
- Ideal treatment for sensitive hair
I hesitantly tried these little vials in hopes of reviving my thinning hair. I used these vials every other week until I ran out and definitely reaped the benefits. Im not sure how it would work for others but I found these vials easy to work with and they smell fantastic!Anita
- Rich in amino acids derived from collagen
- Botanical extracts with regenerating properties
- Natural multi-active ingredients and trace elements
- Protect against hair loss
- Keeps hair light and can be used as often as desired to energize and fortify hair
I dye my hair blonde, and started when I was in high school. So my hair has always been a bit dry and damaged, no matter what I do. I've always been hesitant about using masks, because my hair is thin and they always weighed it down. This mask is perfect!! Very nourishing, and doesn't make my hair droopy at all. Love it!Jess
- The ultra thick formula repairs damaged hair.
- Formula contains the highest levels of the BLNDN complex.
- Provides shine, strength, and softness to hair without the weight.
I have very dry, wavy, hair and am always looking for products to try out. I really like this product as well as a few others from this brand.SHANNON Q.
Who it's for: Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.
In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair showed:
- 81% reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair.
In a separate blind clinical trial study:
- 80% of participants reported a noticeable improvement in the hydration of their hair
- 90% of participants reported they would use the product in the future or recommend it to a friend.
Safe for: Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.
Attributes: Cruelty-free. Gluten-free. Contains organic ingredients. 98% naturally-derived.
Formulated WITHOUT: Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.
Living in NYC you get so much build-up, that sometimes shampoo just doesn't cut it. This cleanses my hair without stripping it of the natural oils. I'll use it alone or with a little bit of conditioner after for extra softness. I highly recommend!Rochelle M. from New York, NY
- Gently removes impurities from hair
- Vinegar preserves natural assets
- Argan oil, fire tulip, aloe vera and lavender extract
- Increases softness and shine
- Rebalances natural pH
This product is fantastic. I have frizzy/curly/ thick hair that is very hard to manage. With the silk infusion I can put it in wet hair and let it dry for amazing natural, non-frizzy curls or I can straighten it in 10 minutes where it usually takes 45. I would highly recommend.Taylor
- Enriched with pure silk
- Strengthens the hair
- Provides incredible softness
- Adds manageability and shine without any build up
Easily the best oil on the market! It smells absolutely phenomenal, and instantly adds shine, and smoothness to my hair. It doesn't weight it down at all! At first, I was nervous to put oil in my hair - but it's so light.Christy M. from Charleston, NC
- Multi-purpose formula nourishes from root to tip
- Rich in antioxidants and omega 3, 6 and 9
- Alcohol, paraben and sulfate-free
- Safe for use on color-treated hair
My hair tends to get frizzy, so I use the serum as an extra weapon in my arsenal against my stubborn frizzy hair. Definitely telling all my friends about this serum.Laysha D.
- Nourishes and heals scalp
- Blend of organic and natural oils
- Protects against UV damage
- Re-hydrates hair
- Sulfate and paraben free