The combination of loops and boar bristles has made it really easy for me to brush my hair whether it is wet or dry. I can't go back to a normal brush now that I have Brent Brush!!Annie from San Francisco
- Classic boar bristles smoothes and shines hair
- Looped bristles glide through knots
- The soft pull decreases hair loss
- Safe for extensions and wigs
- Great for those with sensitive scalps
I have thick, long wavy hair. Most hairbrushes want to stick in my hair but this one glides through effortlessly. My hair is so smooth and soft and static is a thing of the past. It even calms down those new baby hairs that want to stick straight out. I am not one to do reviews but I am so impressed with this brush!Trina
- Copper core barrel evenly dries hair 30% faster
- Antimicrobial elements destroys bacteria
- Hand crafted boar bristle strip for high shine
- Available in barrel sizes: 1¾", 2½" and 3"
No snagging, breaking or problems! Love the brush!!Kelly F.
- Works great on wet and dry hair
- IntelliFlex bristles detangle with ease
- Great for all hair types
I really love these brushes. The size selection is wonderful and I especially love the foam non-slip handle. I now own 3 different sizes and alternate between them achieve different looks.Toni from New Jersey
- Aerated barrel heats up for fast results
- Ceramic technology ensures even heat distribution
- Lightweight, non-slip foam grip handle
- Available in barrel sizes: 1 ½", 2", 2 ½", 3", 3 ½", 4"
I found this hairbrush and couldn't believe it! I was actually able to replace my dream brush with this one - and for a great price! It's bristles grab my thick hair and it's light so my arms don't get tired while styling. I was so impressed, I immediately bought a 2nd "back up"!Whitney L.
- High quality reinforced boar bristles
- Finished wooden handle designed for styling ease
- Italian-made, hand selected and crafted
- Available in barrel sizes: 2", 2¼", 3"
I was ready to give up on all wet hair brushes after two brushes in only a few months until I found this version. This brand has much stronger bristles and feels like it will last longer. Don't bother with any other detangling brushes and get this.
- Polycarbonate body
- 212 bristles
- Heat resistant
- No adhesives
- Ergo handle
- Professional soft rubber finish
- Soft e-ball tips for greater scalp comfort
- Non-tangling double return bristles
- Will not split or break the hair
- Reinforced "stay-put" ball tips
- Non-slip grips for maximum control and comfort
- Available in 8 row, 12 row, and 12 XL row sizes
Gets through my thick, wavy hair without adding static -- a huge problem with other hair brushes. Plus it feels really good on my scalp when I brush.Sharon from New York
- Anti-static rubber cushion smoothes hair and reduces flyaways
- Closely set, rounded pins allow for gentle styling and shaping
- Resistant to heat and chemicals
- Available in 5 sizes
The natural bristles grip my hair and help to add volume, and shine. The cork handle is super comfortable to use, and makes my blowout less strenuous on my wrist. I also love the size of the barrel because it makes my hair have amazing volume.Diana D.
- For soft loose curls, big volume, and large sections
- Lightweight extended cork handle
- Boar bristle and carbon fiber mix
- Approximately 3¼" barrel
- Made in Spain
As with most super fine hair, it gets really tangled. This brush goes right through the tangles, gets the knots out, feels great on my scalp, and the hair loss is way less. I think what I am losing now is considered "normal". That is great for me. I can't afford more of a loss.Janice from Southeast Florida
- Handmade with 130-year-old technique
- 6 rings of soft boar bristles tufts
- Top quality for superior results
- Specially crafted for fine hair and sensitive scalps