I have thick, long wavy hair. Most hairbrushes want to stick in my hair but not this one! It glides through effortlessly. My hair is so smooth and soft and static is a thing of the past. It even calms down those new baby hairs that want to stick straight out. This brush is definitely worth the money. I am not one to do reviews but I am so impressed with this brush!Trina
- Copper core barrel evenly dries hair 30% faster
- Antimicrobial elements destroys bacteria
- Hand crafted boar bristle strip for high shine
- Available in barrel sizes: 1¾", 2½" and 3"
I was able to brush out my wet hair without taking clumps out or hurting myself. Also good on dry hair, especially at the end of the day. Feels good on the scalp, does not scratch. My hair is fine-textured and tends to snarl and tangle on itself easily. This brush was helpful.Sarah from Minnesota
- Works great on wet and dry hair
- Pure Mongolian boar bristles
- IntelliFlex bristles detangle with ease
- Ultra soft tips ideal for sensitive scalps
- Great for in-between washes
- For all hair types
- Available in a variety of colors
The combination of loops and boar bristles has made it really easy for me to brush my hair whether it is wet or dry. I can't go back to a normal brush now that I have Brent Brush!!Annie from San Francisco
- Classic boar bristles smoothes and shines hair
- Looped bristles glide through knots
- The soft pull decreases hair loss
- Safe for extensions and wigs
- Great for those with sensitive scalps
Love my Monster Vent. Had to get the 5" one as my hair is getting longer and the smaller MVs aren't enough to get the job done well. Yes, I own two Monster Vents. These brushes are great for getting curly hair straight.Lin D.
- Reinforced bristles for added styling control
- Hardwood handle with rubber grip for easy styling
- Vented brush promotes air flow for faster dryer
- Available in barrel sizes: 4", 4½", 5"
I found this hairbrush and couldn't believe it! I was actually able to replace my dream brush with this one - and for a great price! It's bristles grab my thick hair and it's light so my arms don't get tired while styling. I was so impressed, I immediately bought a 2nd "back up"!Whitney L.
- High quality reinforced boar bristles
- Finished wooden handle designed for styling ease
- Italian-made, hand selected and crafted
- Available in barrel sizes: 2", 2¼", 3"
I've never been a big brush fan, but recently grew out my relaxer-and I needed something to use when blow drying. This brush was PERFECT for blow drying AND a quick brush once a day.Adelle from Pennsylvania
- Nylon pins provide comfortable styling
- Staggered pin pattern molds to contours of the head
- Textured non-slip handle & ergonomic grip
- Resistant to heat and chemicals
As with most super fine hair, it gets really tangled. This brush goes right through the tangles, gets the knots out, feels great on my scalp, and the hair loss is way less. I think what I am losing now is considered "normal". That is great for me. I can't afford more of a loss.Janice from Southeast Florida
- Handmade with 130-year-old technique
- 6 rings of soft boar bristles tufts
- Detangles, grooms and styles
- Top quality for superior results
- Specially crafted for fine hair and sensitive scalps
I really love these brushes. The size selection is wonderful and I especially love the foam non-slip handle. I now own 3 different sizes and alternate between them achieve different looks.Toni from New Jersey
- Aerated barrel heats up for fast results
- Ceramic technology ensures even heat distribution
- Lightweight, non-slip foam grip handle
- Available in barrel sizes: 1 ½", 2", 2 ½", 3", 3 ½", 4"
Great to use if you want a blow out. It is very comfortable to use, and hair goes through brush smoothly. I highly recommend.Cherbens from United States
- Boar bristles stimulate the scalp's natural emollients
- Staggered bristle pattern prevents split ends
- Thermal barrels for even heat distribution
- Antimicrobial protection against bacteria growth
- Hair sectioning pik stores in the base of the suede-like grip
- Available in barrel sizes: 1¼", 1½", 2"