Top 10 Hair Accessories
The Top 10 Hair Accessories based on member reviews and hours of accessorizing our own strands!
I love the hair poufs. I was looking everywhere for them and stumbled across your site. I wear them everyday. I am into the tease in the crown area - I pull all my bangs back and put the poufs in. They hold my tease great. Love - Love - LoveCathi from Texasdetails:
- Creates amazing height and volume
- Makes styling hair easy
- Helps to achieve "Salon look volume"
- Style lasts all day long
IThis is a really pretty little headband. It's very flexible and doesn't hurt my head at all.Lynne from Philadelphiadetails:
- Great for fine hair, this headband will fit a wide variety of women including those with smaller sized head shapes.
- Interior gripping combs add extra hold for while still extremely comfortable. The perfect accessory for your style!
- Made in France
- Available in a wide variety of colors
I love these hair ties because with my super thick hair it takes a strong hair tie to hold my hair up. Its also nice because there is no metal so nothing snags. And they also come in good colors as well as neutrals so there is something for everything.Ericadetails:
- Provide the perfect hold.
- Everyday use for multiple styles
- No crimper elastic for comfortable use
- No damage to your hair
New Price: was
Old Price: $12.99Save 23%
IThese were just what I was looking for! My hair is a little darker, so I chose the chocolate to add the super subtle glimmer i wanted and it was perfect!Avery from Brentwood, CAdetails:
- It's a safe and temporary hairstyle accessory.
- Bling Strands are tied in, so you can change them out when the mood suits.
- YES, you can Wash, Blow Dry, Curl, and Flat Iron up to 400 degrees.
- 100% Made In The USA
I have a five (5) year old daughter with thick, long hair and when we both have our hair up we can never have too many Bobby Pins! I tend to have some scattered throughout the house, my car, at work, and in my purse because you never know when you may need them. These are my favorite as they blend in nicely to our hair. I will always purchase these and highly recommend them.Sarah from Denverdetails:
- Blends beautifully into natural hair color
- Won't snag hair
- Maintains hold
I am always skeptical of hair clips because my hair is extremely thick and HEAVY. This clip does not disappoint which I was shocked and delighted by. This is absolutely great for thick hair and holds all day without adjustment. It even holds my hair when soaking wet. On the inside there are little plastic pieces jutting out which gives even more hold. Great quality!Caitlin from Rhode Islanddetails:
- Holds hair securely in place
- Perfect for thick hair
- Maintains hold
New Price: was
Old Price: $42.00Save 43%
I really like these pulleez...they give a nice low pony that you can't achieve with a regular hair tie. Can't really create tight ponies with them, but they are perfectly for that loose effortless look!Megan from Brooklyndetails:
- Easy to use snag free elastics
- Create unique and stylish hairdos
- Unique embellishments wont snag hair
These clips are sturdy, and are perfect for when you need to pin your hair up and out of the way when you're styling. You'll definitely have enough! I actually used a couple to pin a bun in place, and just strategically hid them with my hair. It worked pretty well!Justinnedetails:
- Pack of 80 Double Prong Clips
- 1 3/4"
- Nickle Plated Steel
I recently purchased these rollers and can't tell you how much I love......love them!!! I haven't used rollers in years and decided to change my style. The rollers are genius and love the clip attached. They give me lots of volume and fullness. I don't want curl so these are perfect for big sexy Victoria Secret runway hair. A must buy!Sylviafrom FLdetails:
- Creates texture and volumizes your hair.
- Quick styling.
- Easy to use.