Top 10 Hair Accessories
These hair care accessories can help you control just how you style your hair, as well as add some eye-catching pizazz to your wardrobe. See which fun and functional hair care accessories made it into our Top 10, as ranked according to user reviews.
IThis is a really pretty little headband. It's very flexible and doesn't hurt my head at all.Lynne from Philadelphiadetails:
- Great for fine hair, this headband will fit a wide variety of women including those with smaller sized head shapes.
- Interior gripping combs add extra hold for while still extremely comfortable. The perfect accessory for your style!
- Made in France
- Available in a wide variety of colors
I love these hair ties because with my super thick hair it takes a strong hair tie to hold my hair up. Its also nice because there is no metal so nothing snags. And they also come in good colors as well as neutrals so there is something for everything.Ericadetails:
- Provide the perfect hold.
- Everyday use for multiple styles
- No crimper elastic for comfortable use
- No damage to your hair
I have a five (5) year old daughter with thick, long hair and when we both have our hair up we can never have too many Bobby Pins! I tend to have some scattered throughout the house, my car, at work, and in my purse because you never know when you may need them. These are my favorite as they blend in nicely to our hair. I will always purchase these and highly recommend them.Sarah from Denverdetails:
- Blends beautifully into natural hair color
- Won't snag hair
- Maintains hold
I am always skeptical of hair clips because my hair is extremely thick and HEAVY. This clip does not disappoint which I was shocked and delighted by. This is absolutely great for thick hair and holds all day without adjustment. It even holds my hair when soaking wet. On the inside there are little plastic pieces jutting out which gives even more hold. Great quality!Caitlin from Rhode Islanddetails:
- Holds hair securely in place
- Perfect for thick hair
- Maintains hold
New Price: was
Old Price: $42.00Save 43%
I really like these pulleez...they give a nice low pony that you can't achieve with a regular hair tie. Can't really create tight ponies with them, but they are perfectly for that loose effortless look!Megan from Brooklyndetails:
- Easy to use snag free elastics
- Create unique and stylish hairdos
- Unique embellishments wont snag hair
These clips are sturdy, and are perfect for when you need to pin your hair up and out of the way when you're styling. You'll definitely have enough! I actually used a couple to pin a bun in place, and just strategically hid them with my hair. It worked pretty well!Justinnedetails:
- Pack of 80 Double Prong Clips
- 1 3/4"
- Nickle Plated Steel
I recently purchased these rollers and can't tell you how much I love......love them!!! I haven't used rollers in years and decided to change my style. The rollers are genius and love the clip attached. They give me lots of volume and fullness. I don't want curl so these are perfect for big sexy Victoria Secret runway hair. A must buy!Sylviafrom FLdetails:
- Creates texture and volumizes your hair.
- Quick styling.
- Easy to use.
Topsy Tails. take an ordinary ponytail and fancy it up in seconds. You may find cheaper yet similar looking gadgets out there but you can certainly tell the difference between those and Topsy Tail when trying to pull your hair through. My only complaint is I keep losing them and need some with idiot strings! I really like this accessory.Bethdetails:
- An all in one styling kit that helps you create multiple styles.
- Easy to use and comfortable.
- For all hair types.
- The Kit includes- one Topsy Tail, one Topsy Tail Jr. and four Scunci elastics.
I am a big fan of Dye Ties! This is my favorite set because the colors are great and they match everything in my wardrobe. They don't leave creases in my hair like other ponytail holders - and when I'm not using them in my hair - they look cute on my wrist. Would definitely recommend!Carriedetails:
- Dye Ties are fun, fashionable, and handmade, so each one is unique... just like you.
- Doesn’t damage or pull your hair.
- Doesn't leave a mark in your hair.
- Chlorine and salt water safe.
These are easy to use, discreet, reliable, and create unique updos. Maybe buy two packs if you have an especially thick mass of hair like me. They are pretty awesome!Kellie from Ohiodetails:
- Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins!
- Clever little styling tools and instructional guides
- Assist every woman in achieving a salon-inspired hairstyle at home