Curly Hair Products
This cream defines my curls perfectly, and is so light. Doesn't weight my hair down at all, and smells amazing too!Taisha
- Rice Amino Acids - Seals the hair cuticle to lock out environmental moisture that causes frizz.
- Avocado Oil - A lightweight moisturizer that softens curls and enhances shine.
- Mollis Leaf Extract & Tomato Fruit Ferment - Seals hair cuticle to ensure consistent curl formation and enhance curl definition.
- Quinoa Extract - Nourishes and enhances the texture of curls.
- Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Silicone-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, DEA-Free, Phthalate-Free, and Dye-Free.
- 96% Naturally-Derived
I have 3C curls that absolutely love this product. For years I've search high & low for a product that didn't leave my hair hard & crunchy, and this is it! It doesn't flake either. I recommend using it with the Ouidad moisture lock conditioner for amazing results.Rebecca S.
- Instantly eliminates frizz and dryness
- Protects curls from damage
- Creates supple, healthy-looking curls
You can feel the tingling sensation of the product cleaning the scalp. It is gently, moisturizing, soft, and smells pleasant. Hair is clean and you only need to use it 1 to 2 times a week. I recommend highly.Crystal
- Key Ingredients: Hops, Peppermint Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Wheat Amino Acids.
- Fragrance: Invigorating Turkish rose & peppermint is a clean and crisp sensation.
- Great for curly hair.
- Sulfate, paraben and silicone free.
I have naturally very dry, curly hair - and it's hard to care for my hair the way it should be. This is fantastic though - because it nourishes my hair, but also cleanses my scalp and roots. It's like an all-in-one shampoo and conditioner I couldn't live without.Andrea H.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates and conditions hair
- Promotes thicker and fuller hair growth
- Hydrates and strengthens hair at the roots
- No foam cleanser
- Free of sulfates and parabens
This product worked well in my hair and it didn't dry my hair out like other shampoos that I have tried in the past. It really defined my curls more.Markia
- Provides intense nourishment to thirsty curls
- Softens and protects parched curls
- Safe for color-treated, permed and chemically straightened curls
Love that this product is all-natural, and still works great! It gave my curls the soft definition that I always wanted, and smells amazing! I used it with the shampoo and leave-in-cream, couldn't be happier with the results!Bev
- Who it's for: Those with wavy and curly hair texture types (2A to 3C).
- Safe for: Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.
- Attributes: Cruelty-free. Gluten-free. Contains organic ingredients. 98% naturally-derived.
- Formulated WITHOUT: Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.
I've always been a fan of the fave4 sprays, so I had to try their new creams and the Curls and Kisses cream is amazing! It helped smooth my curls and give them great volume without making them crunchy or weighing them down. If you have curly hair you need this cream!Andrea from Bethesda, MD
- Zero-Crunch formula provides major control
- Proteins and UV protectants repair and reinforce the cuticle while styling
- Reduces breakage with Omega 3 fatty acids
- Gluten and paraben free
My hair is naturally wavy and this product helps me air dry into perfect waves instead of having to touch up the few strands that kink up. This product is perfect!Tasha
- Great for waves.
- Key Ingredients: Rice Protein, Lotus Flower, Chia-Flaxseed Extract.
- Fragrance: Lotus flower and citrus are bright and addictive. Rice Protein boosts body and fullness. Lotus Flower delivers vibrancy and bounce. Chia-flaxseed blend enhances texture, adds shine and controls frizz.
- Sulfate, paraben and silicone free.
It took out the oil and left my hair feeling moisturized. I really enjoy using this product.KENDA T.
- A foaming, water-activated formula rich in fatty acids, proteins and oils gently removes build-up while restoring essential moisture and healing distressed curls
- Leaves hair silky, soft and hydrated while instantly enhancing body and shine
- Gently fortifies and purifies the hair
- Sulfate free
- Paraben free
I hate using toxic and harmful products on my kids' hair - so I try and use the cleanest, safest products. SoCozy is perfect because it's wholesome and safe, but still works really well. I also like to use something on my kids' hair that helps to detangle it, but also adds a little hold to prevent frizz and flyaways. This product is fantastic because it helps with styling, but doesn't leave their hair hard or crunchyKim
- Soy protein: promotes hair growth and makes hair soft, smooth and shiny
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract moisturizes and soothes hair and scalp
- Panthenol: form of vitamin B5 nurtures and hydrates hair