Top 10 Conditioners
Replenish, nourish and moisturize with these Top 10 hair conditioner solutions. The products on this page have been ranked as the best conditioners according to hundreds of user reviews. From keratin complex care conditioners to revitalizing daily care solutions, there are plenty of great products to help keep your hair silky, smooth and beautiful.
Wow...that pretty much sums up this conditioner. Leaves my hair so silky. Noticed a difference the first time I used it. I also use the shampoo and since using these products I've really noticed a difference in the texture of my hair; it's much silkier with lots of shine and body and less frizz.Judydetails:
- Replenishes and seals in moisture
- Protects from daily color-fade, stresses, and future damage
- Hydrates and conditions dry, damaged strands
GREAT conditioner! My hair feels so soft and I love the way it smells. I especially appreciate it being sulfate-free as my skin and scalp are sensitive. After towel-drying, my comb just glides through my hair!Pauladetails:
- Unique blend of Jojoba, Shea Butter & Vitamins E & A
- Promotes hair growth & soothes dry scalpF
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, & synthetic color
Just started using the product and I LOVE it. The Mitch Stone Conditioner is a perfect partner with the shampoo. It leaves hair bouncy, shiny (but not greasy looking) and smelling absolutely great! Styling is easy. I have bought many shampoos and conditioners, many that are much more expensive, but have not gotten the desired results. But this time, I picked a winner.Lainie from Rhode Islanddetails:
- Proprietary vitamin cocktail which nourishes the hair and scalp
- Contains Keratin which helps provide strength and resistance to the hair
- Amazing fragrance that is clean and makes you feel like you just stepped off the beach!
- Color safe
This product makes my hair feel really soft and thick. It looks healthier and feels great. Recommend for any hair type.Katie from Texasdetails:
- Restores hair's natural protein and mineral balance.
- Builds structure, luster and body into thinning, damaged or challenged hair.
- Triamino Copper Nutritional Complex stimulates, invigorates, and conditions.
- Encourages healthy growth and appearance for hair and scalp.
After a few washes with this conditioner, my highlights were blond again! On top of that my hair looks much healthier and the dryness has left. Thank you so much for your GREAT product!Renee' M. from Ohiodetails:
- Formulated with antioxidant vitamins and botanicals specifically for well water users
- Vitamins C and E protect hair against free radical damage and moisturize hair and scalp.
- Botanical extracts provide therapeutic benefit to hair and scalp.
The conditioner made my hair immediately feel fuller and stronger. I recommend this to anyone with thinning hair (and to anyone using a hair loss treatment because it's also really soothing your scalp).Pat from Californiadetails:
- Specially formulated for limp and thinning hair
- Replenishes moisture.
- Strengthens hair.
- Adds volume and shine, creating thicker, fuller hair.
Words can't express how great this stuff is! It cleans without stripping my hair, and the conditioner makes my hair so soft and manageable. Even after blow drying and flat ironing, my hair feels like silk.Terrudetails:
- Nourishes hair
- Adds moisture
- Increases manageability
- Sodium Chloride Free
Tried this conditioner along with the shampoo in the same line for hair that was braking like crazy and felt like straw over the summer. Amazing results! I can't believe the difference, my hair feels like silk and isn't breaking anymore. I am hooked!Lesliedetails:
- Restore hairs youth and radiance
- Boost strength, luster and elasticity
- Wont weigh the hair down
- Protects hair against harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays
When I use this product, it makes my hair so manageable and shiny, it helps to hold the style, you don't need much. it smells wonderful and Ive never had so much shine. I also use the one and only Argan oil shampoo and Argan oil. if you havnt tried these products I suggest that you do, if you think you have nice hair now, you'll have beautiful hair when your done.Rhonda from Rapid City, SDdetails:
- Reconstructs, detangles and replenishes
- Repairs and smooths damaged cuticles
- Free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens
- Safe for chemically and color-treated hair
My hair is naturally curly and frizzy. I put a small amout of this leave in conditioner with a drop of macadamia nut hair oil in my hair before blowdrying it today. My curls are now bouncy and soft. I got lots of compliments on my hair today and it feels soft and silky. I would highly recommend this product. I'm a fan!Dolly from Californiadetails:
- Tames unruly locks
- Leaves hair soft and silky
- Protects hair from UV damage
- Adds texture and shine