Remington Compact Travel Setter
The Remington Compact Travel Setter is amazingly powerful and makes quick, long-lasting beautiful curls with ionic conditioning for less frizz and more shine. The set comes with 10 ionic rollers. 5 are large 1 and 1/4 inch wide rollers and the other 5 are smaller 1 inch wide rollers. This compact yet powerful set also comes with color coded clips to keep the rollers in place.
Model#: H1015E /
SKU: 006034 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- 10 rollers with soft grip surface for easy rolling.
- Instant heat up-taking 90 seconds or less to heat up
- Rollers with Ionic conditioning for less frizz and more shine
- Flame-proof, soft, lightweight case.
- Metal clips are easy to use, color coded, and hold hair in place.
1. Get Ready! Before setting, hair should be dry or only slightly damp, never wet. Section hair and comb it smooth. Roll hair as usual, in the direction of desired style, securing each roller with the proper size color-coded clip plated crosswise over the roller.
2. Get Set! Continue until your entire head it set. The time the rollers are left in the hair affects the tightness of curl. The shorter the time, the softer the curl. Rollers will remain curling active approximately 15 minutes. If you wish to reuse rollers, return them to the unit and wait 90 seconds.
3. Go! To release secured roller, remove each clip and roller gently. Unwind, never pull. Let each new curl spring back into position and cool for a moment. Then brush out hair and style. Spritz hair for extra hold.
TIP: For a soft, wavy curl, use the rollers after the 90 second heat up. For a tighter curl, use the rollers when they have reached maximum curling temperature.
|Available Roller Size:||1|
|Number of Rollers Included:||10|
|Cord Type:||Fixed Cord|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.