Thermoceramic Self Grip Rollers
- Ceramic coated for even heat distribution
- Self grip, so no need for clips or pins
- Small = 3/4" Diameter (8 rollers per pack)
- Medium = 1" Diameter (6 rollers per pack)
- Large = 1 1/4" Diameter (5 rollers per pack)
- Extra Large = 1 3/4" Diameter (4 rollers per pack)
- Mist dry or damp hair with styling spray.
- For a basic set, take a small section of hair and wrap end of hair section around the roller.
- Wind down the roller until it sits on the roots of the section.
- There is no need for clips or pins, as the rollers are designed to stay in place.
- Continue this process with desired sections of hair.
- Heat the set for a few minutes with a hair dryer diffuser.
- Leave rollers in place until they are completely cool.
- Carefully remove rollers one at a time, while gently unraveling the hair.
- Do not tug or pull, simply unwind hair from each roller.
- About the brand
The Denman Thermoceramic Self Grip Rollers are an easy accessory to add volume and movement to you hair. The ceramic coated layer of aluminum improves heat retention and distribution, adding shine, volume and curl without clips or pins
Available in 4 sizes:
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.