Sedu Revolution 4000i Hair Dryer and Solia Flat Iron Set DZDD
The Sedu Revolution 4000i Hair Dryer and Solia Flat Iron set has all the tools you need to keep your hair looking its best and to keep it styled in the latest trends. The set contains the Sedu Revolution 4000i Professional Hair Dryer and the Solia Flat Iron with 1 1/4 inch plates; both are highly rated and customer favorites. The set also includes the Folica paddle brush and heat resistant pouch.
SKU: 007293 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
Sedu Revolution 4000i Hair Dryer:
- Dual functionality; ion switch allows you operate with or without ionic generator
- For smooth and straight: with ion
- For volume: without ion
- Ionic generator seals the cuticle, locking in moisture
- 40% more compact than conventional dryer
- 30% less weight
- 6 speed/heat settings
- Cool shot button
- Long lasting motor with 1875W of high power to produce unsurpassed air speed
- 80 mph record air speed
- 86m3/h air flow
- Includes 2 concentrators for versatile styling
- 2 year warranty
- Made in France
Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4"):
- 4.5 star rating and over 4,900 reviews!
- Versatile: This iron will straighten, bend, flip, spiral and curl hair.
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates give a shinier, silkier result than regular ceramic flat iron in lesser time.
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates emits up to 6 times more negative ion.
- Variable Temperature Control (140F - 400F): Works with all hair types
- Ceramic heater with autosense (TM) technology provides instant even heat.
- Heating plates wrap around edge for easy finishing touches!
- Wet to dry: can be used on damp (not soaking wet) or dry hair
- Contoured easy grip handles.
- 9ft. professional 360 swivel power cord.
- Two year warranty
Folica Paddle Brush:
- Air cushioned pad for gentle control
- Ball tipped nylon pins for comfortable styling and maximum comfort
- Light weight
- Nylon Bristles
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
Folica Heat Mat:
- Protects surfaces from appliance heat
- Allow iron to cool prior to storing