Hot Tools 1875 watt Anti-Static Ion Dryer
- 1875 watts for the most efficient drying
- Faster drying and increased moisture absorption - Negative ions break apart water droplets so they can be dried faster or absorbed by hair. Hair cuticles are smoother, more light-reflective, shinnier, and frizz is eliminated.
- Direct Ion Technology- Patented technology maximizes the benefits of ion drying by injecting a high volume of ions into the air stream, depositing them directly onto the hair.
- 2 speed / 6 heat settings
- Cool shot
- Pik and concentrator attachments
- 8-ft professional cord
- One-year warranty
- About the brand
Direct ION TECHNOLOGY injects a high volume of ions into the airstream, depositing them directly onto the hair to break apart water molecules for easier evaporation and faster drying. This helps condition and soften, while reducing frizz and making hair shinier.
Model#: 1023 / SKU: 001754
A Folica office fave, Hot Tools flat irons, hair dryers, curling irons and rollers use powerful heating systems and popular technologies like ceramic and ionic to get hot and stay hot. Designed smart, Hot Tools reduce heat styling damage and enhance moisture and shine.
You May Also Like
#straightening pik / #diffuser
Hot Tools Turbo Ionic Dryer excels with 2 ion generating systems that convert heat into penetrating far-infrared energy leaving the cuticle silky, shiny and soft.Old Price:
#thick hair / #made in italy
With unparalleled technology, Solia SuperHot Professional Lightweight Dryer - with its advanced double-wave heating technology - is designed to tame even the most complex and multi-textured hair, and is ideal for locking in keratin treatments.Old Price:
#folding / #dual voltage
Faster drying - Negative ions break apart water droplets so they can be dried faster or absorbed by hair. Hair cuticles are smoother, more light-reflective, shinier, and frizz is eliminated. Using ionic technology saves up to 40% in drying time!Old Price: