FHI Heat Technique Nano Weight Pro 1850 Tech Hair Dryer
FHI Heat Technique Nano Weight Pro Tech 1850 Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer features a feather light, quiet and powerful DC motor utilizing Tourmaline Ceramic Technology. This technology dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50% while producing increased amounts of negative ions to seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and eliminate static; leaving hair in impeccable condition with flawless shine.
The Triple Heat and Dual Air settings provide even heat distribution and fast, even air flow with a Cool Shot Button to lock in style. The FHI Heat Technique Nano Weight Pro Tech 1850 is ergonomically designed to provide comfort and balance to reduce stress on arms and wrist while blow drying.
Model#: TQ5001 /
SKU: 009315 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Feather Light, Quiet and Powerful DC Motor Professional Hair Dryer
- Tourmaline Ceramic dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50% while producing increased amounts of negative ions to seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Triple Heat Setting for even heat distribution, dual air setting for fast even air flow and a Cool Shot Button to lock in style
- Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Ergonomically designed, and well balanced dryer with a 9ft professional cord includes a hang up hook for ease of storage
- Speed Dry Nozzle, and Curl Defining Finger Diffuser attachment included
|Attachments Included:||Diffuser, Concentrator|
|Technology :||Quiet, Variable Heat Control, Cold Shot, Variable Speed Flow, Light Weight|
|Motor Type:||DC Motor|
|Cord Type:||Fixed Cord|
|Cord Length:||9 Foot|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.