FHI Heat Platform Plus Vortex Pro Ionic Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer
- Feather Light, Quiet and most Powerful DC Motor Professional Hair Dryer
- Tourmaline Ceramic dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50% while producing increased amounts of negative ions to seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Preset Professional Heat for even distribution, dual air setting for fast even air flow and a Cool Shot Button to lock in style
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Ergonomically designed, and well balanced dryer with a 9ft professional cord includes a Velcro closure and hang up hook for ease of storage
- Speed Dry Nozzle, Curl Defining Finger Diffuser and Straightening Comb attachment included
- Plug the appliance into appropriate power supply. The preset heat and air settings of the appliance can be controlled by switching the power button to the right for the low heat (I) setting and to the left for the high heat (II) setting. When the switch is in the middle (O) position the dryer is turned off.
- The “COOL” button may be used to set a hair style after blow-drying. Click and HOLD the “COOL” button to engage, release the “COOL” button to disengage.
- After use, make sure the switch is in the middle (O) position before unplugging the appliance.
- Do not pull the cord to unplug the appliance; grasp the plug firmly to remove it from the electrical outlet.
- About the brand
This simplified design cuts through the frills and gets down to business with a no-nonsense dryer. The lightest weight dryer in the FHI Heat line-up, Platform Plus Vortex Pro features a single optimal heat setting with low and high fan speed for an exact performance every time.
Model#: PF7007 / SKU: 010232
Known for its dedication to new product development, FHI delivers professional quality and innovative hair care tools. Since 2003, FHI is committed to developing the best performing tools.
You May Also Like