Croc Greenion Dryer
The Croc Greenion Dryer utilizes both ceramic ball and greenion technology. It betters the moisture levels in ones hair leaving it soft and shiny, stimulates faster and healthier hair growth, prevents damage by smoothing the cuticle and protecting color treated hair.
Ceramic Ball Air Purifying Technology- 100% Ceramic spheres help to activate and ionize water molecules while purifying the air. The ceramic spheres filter the air containing carbon dioxide into a combination of pure oxygen and negative ions helping to purify and repair the hair.
Greenion Technology-utilizes the power of negative ions and Green wavelength frequency. 500-575 Nm of Green wavelength frequency push out healthful negative ions in the amount of 1 to 3 million per minute. 100x more negative ions than any other ionic dryer on the market. Resulting in softer, healthier, hair with less static.
SKU: 005583 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Greenion technology-produces a continuous stream of over 3 million negative ions for softer, healthier hair with less static
- Greenion ON/OFF switch-Turn ON for smoothing/straightening and OFF to create volume.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design making it easy to handle
- Hybrid AC Motor
- Insulated barrel-suitable for stylists who wish to hold to the dryer by the barrel with out burning themselves
- Shock tested-built with dual housing structure for extreme durability, most suitable for the professional salon environment.
- Specially designed cap-allows optimal airflow
- Silent fan blade-reduces noise
- 2 Speed settings
- 3 Temperature settings
- Eco friendly- incorporates the use of natural hemp powder, a renewable/sustainable resource. Less plastic is used. Reduced static and CO2.
|Technology :||Quiet, Variable Heat Control, Cold Shot, Variable Speed Flow, Ionic, Ion Switch, Light Weight|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Cord Type:||Fixed Cord|
|Warranty:||Warranty (length) Year(s)|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.