BaBylissPRO Carrera 2 Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer
- 25% Less Weight - weighs less, delivers more air pressure and higher heat than standard full size dryers
- 25% More Compact - smaller housing with ergonomically designed handle offers more styling control and comfort
- 50% More Power - minimum 1900 watt performance
- Ionic technology - leaves hair shiny, silky and more manageable by splitting water molecules to drastically reduce drying time
- Ceramic - increases heat distribution to eliminate damaging hot spots caused by non-professional dryers and also emits ions that assist in the breakdown of bacteria. Renews and enhances the vitality of your hair, making it smooth and silky with exceptional shine.
- Narrow concentrator nozzle
- Unsurpassed power-to-weight ratio
- Extended life professional AC Motor
- 6 heat and speed settings
- Instant cool shot button
- Soft-touch rubberized surface
- Removable filter
- 9-foot professional cord
- 3-year limited warranty
- About the brand
The BaBylissPRO Carrera 2 Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer combines high heat and powerful air pressure in a compact design that makes for optimum styling performance. Its ceramic ionic technology generates negative ions that dry hair quickly while eliminating static and frizz.
The Carrera’s infrared heat technology closes the hair cuticle and quickly dries hair from the inside out. Both styling time and damage will be cut in half. We love to turn up the heat and the BaBylissPRO Carrera 2 Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer creates exceptional air pressure and great high temperatures, which is the mix for a beautiful blowout.
Model#: BABP6685 / SKU: A8549
BaBylissPRO is a world leader in hair care and styling tools, known for creating endless possibilities. These professional tools help you get salon-quality results at home.
You May Also Like
#thick hair / #made in italy
With unparalleled technology, Solia SuperHot Professional Lightweight Dryer - with its advanced double-wave heating technology - is designed to tame even the most complex and multi-textured hair, and is ideal for locking in keratin treatments.Old Price: