Mason Pearson Detangler Comb
The handmade Mason Pearson Detangling Comb is designed to thoroughly separate and un-kink the hair, allowing you to brush and style with ease. Each comb is handmade, producing a smooth, tapered edge that glides easily through the hair with less pulling and tugging.
SKU: 008904 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Measures 8'' long by 1.75'' wide.
- Each tooth is highly polished to eliminate any rough edges
- Ends of the teeth are rounded
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made to the same exacting standards to which their brushes are produced
- Mason Pearson combs come from Mazzucchelli, the premiere manufacturer in Europe located in Italy. Less expensive comb can damage the hair, because the surface of the teeth have barbs that can catch and pull the hair strand causing split ends and breakage.
You May Also Like
#stylist fav / #luxury
A large size (9"x3") bristle and nylon mixed brush that has 8 rings of stiff bristle and nylon mixed tufts. Recommended for use on normal hair.New Price:
#luxury / #thick hair
A pocket size (6-3/4"x2") bristle and nylon mixed brush that has 5 rings of stiff bristle and nylon mixed tufts. Recommended for use on normal hair.New Price: