Mason Pearson Cutting Comb
The handmade Mason Pearson Cutting Comb is designed for premium styling. The Mason Pearson Cutting Comb is a classic "barber's" comb used for cutting hair, it features a straight line of fine, short, teeth. Each comb is handmade, producing a smooth, tapered edge that glides easily through the hair with less pulling and tugging.Mason Pearson combs are made from an acrylic resin called zyle.
SKU: 008903 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Measures 6 3/4'' long by 1'' wide
- Cutting comb
- Each tooth is highly polished to eliminate any rough edges
- Ends of the teeth are rounded
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made to the same exacting standards to which their brushes are produced
- Mason Pearson combs come from Mazzucchelli, the premiere manufacturer in Europe located in Italy. Less expensive comb can damage the hair, because the surface of the teeth have barbs that can catch and pull the hair strand causing split ends and breakage.
|Comb Type:||Cutting Comb|