Spornette ZHU Boar/Nylon Rounder
- Eco-friendly handles made of bamboo, a rapidly reproducing natural product
- Quick-dry tourmaline coated barrel
- Ionic nylon and 100% pure boar bristles
- Styles and moisturizes hair at the same time
- 2" diameter: For medium length sections
- 2 1/2" diameter: For mid to longer sections
- About the brand
The Spornette ZHU Boar/Nylon Rounder's penetrate and style with ease - great for hair straightening!
Available in Two Sizes:
Spornette International got its start as the Walter Sporn Company in the early 1950s. German Walter Sporn had a brush with success with his idea to implant a plastic handle with nylon bristles. Sporn's genius idea created the modern hair brush but it didn't stop there, Spornette brushes quickly became the salon standard for hair brushes expanding into a variety of styles. For over 50 years, this family-run company has continued to innovate, adding paddle brushes, cushion brushes, round brushes, and styling brushes for every hair type or texture to their repertoire.