Spornette Long Smooth Operator Brush
- The longer barrel reduces styling time and is perfect for those cascading curls.
- Also features the same seamless one piece handle as Spornette’s original Smooth Operator which prevents catching hair.
- Tourmaline Ionic polished bristles condition the hair, are softer on the scalp, and are crimped to gather the hair better. Ceramic
- Thermal Barrel rapidly distributes and retains heat.
- Available in three sizes- 2.5" dia, 3" dia, 3.5" dia
- About the brand
Spornette Long Smooth Operator Brush features a longer barrel than normal aerated rounders. The longer barrel reduces styling time and is perfect for those cascading curls.
Spornette International got its start as the Walter Sporn Company in the early 1950s. German Walter Sporn had a brush with success with his idea to implant a plastic handle with nylon bristles. Sporn's genius idea created the modern hair brush but it didn't stop there, Spornette brushes quickly became the salon standard for hair brushes expanding into a variety of styles. For over 50 years, this family-run company has continued to innovate, adding paddle brushes, cushion brushes, round brushes, and styling brushes for every hair type or texture to their repertoire.
You May Also Like
#smoothing / #detangling
Spornette 962-XL Double Stranded Nylon Round Brush features permanent ball-tipped, non-snarl, tangle-free bristles.New Price:
#rootlifting / #volume
Spornette Little Wonder is great for teasing.New Price: