Spornette Deville 100% Boar Rounder Brush
- The Deville 100% Boar Rounders feature rich, luxurious hardwood.
- Comfortable, lightweight handle
- 100% pure boar bristles (many "boar" bristled brushes these days are actually reinforced with nylon, these Deville Rounders are 100% boar)
- This means they are very soft and redistribute the oil in one's hair to make the hair shinier.
- Great for regular and thinning hair, however not recommended for the thickest type of hair since thick hair needs some nylon for penetration.
- About the brand
The Deville 100% Boar Rounders feature rich, luxurious hardwood. They feature a comfortable, lightweight handle.
Spornette International got its start as the Walter Sporn Company in the early 1950s. German Walter Sporn had a brush with success with his idea to implant a plastic handle with nylon bristles. Sporn's genius idea created the modern hair brush but it didn't stop there, Spornette brushes quickly became the salon standard for hair brushes expanding into a variety of styles. For over 50 years, this family-run company has continued to innovate, adding paddle brushes, cushion brushes, round brushes, and styling brushes for every hair type or texture to their repertoire.