Mason Pearson Sensitive Bristle Brush Handy Size
- Handmade with 130-year-old technique
- 6 rings of soft boar bristles tufts
- Detangles, grooms and styles
- Top quality for superior results
- Specially crafted for fine hair and sensitive scalps
- Frequently remove dead hair and scales from the brush with the FREE cleaning brush supplied.
- Do not wet Nylon Bristles.
- Product is covered by a general manufacturer's warranty, but not for the wear and tear encountered in its normal working life or where the cleaning instructions have not been followed
- About the brand
Regular brushing gives hair it's best chance to look and feel it's best! With over 130 year of experience, Mason Pearson's brushes are made to last. The Mason Pearson Sensitive Bristle Brush is in a category of it's own, specially hand-crafted and developed for those with thinning or very fine hair. Gently stimulating the scalp. The soft Boar bristle tufts detangle, groom and style. This pocket sized handy was made to care for your and built to last!
Cleaning your hairbrush
The king of all hair brushes, Mason Pearson has a lengthy history in brush making, incorporating the company's original 1885 design into today's handmade creations. According to Mason Pearson, hair brushing is vital to hair health, massaging the scalp to stimulate hair growth and disperse oils evenly for extra shine. Fans like celeb stylists Ken Paves and Mark Townsend swear by Mason Pearson brushes. Trust us, it's worth the investment.