Denman Thermocermaic Radial Brush
- Ceramic coated barrel evenly distributes heat
- Offers more consistent drying and curling
- Minimizes heat damage and eliminates bacteria
- Created with a tri-fold handle for comfort and easy rotation
- Barrel is secured to brush handle with a rivet, increasing its durability
- Extra Small Barrel (D70) = 3/4" diameter including bristles
- Small Barrel (D74) = 1 3/4" diameter including bristles
- Medium Barrel (D75) = 2 1/4" diameter including bristles
- Large Barrel (D76) = 2 3/4" diameter including bristles
- About the brand
Denman Thermocermaic Hot Curling Radial Brush is perfect for straightening, smoothing, and adding curl during blow drying. The round brush with ceramic-coated vented barrels provides a stronger, longer-lasting result. Flexible nylon bristles gently penetrate the hair, providing optimum grip and control. Excellent for use on thicker, longer hair.
Available in 4 Sizes:
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.