Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush
- Thermoceramic plates with vented design allow warm air to circulate more freely for fast blow-drying performance
- Adds condition and shine for a silky, lustrous finish
- Smoothes the cuticle, minimizing breakage and split ends
- Velvet-touch handle for added comfort during use
- Made with interlocking rows of pure natural boar bristle
- Wash hair with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and towel dry.
- Use a detangling comb to gently tease out any tangles.
- Set hairdryer to MEDIUM heat and start to blow-dry until hair is half-dry.
- Start from the nape of the neck and separate hair into sections.
- Clamp hair between bristles and gripping firmly, pull the bristles down the length of the hair section while directing warm air from the hairdryer.
- Repeat this process until all the hair sections have been straightened.
- Apply gloss serum or mist with shining spray for extra shine.
- About the brand
Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush provides a fast and simple way to straighten all types of medium to long hair during blow drying.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.
You May Also Like
#long hair / #shine
The oval shaped DENMAN Grooming Brush features a single nylon quill surrounded by tufts of natural boar bristle, perfect for smoothing.New Price: