Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush
- Thermoceramic plates with vented design allow warm air to circulate more freely for fast blow-drying performance
- Adds condition and shine for a silky, lustrous finish
- Smoothes the cuticle, minimizing breakage and split ends
- Velvet-touch handle for added comfort during use
- Made with interlocking rows of pure natural boar bristle
- Wash hair with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and towel dry.
- Use a detangling comb to gently tease out any tangles.
- Set hairdryer to MEDIUM heat and start to blow-dry until hair is half-dry.
- Start from the nape of the neck and separate hair into sections.
- Clamp hair between bristles and gripping firmly, pull the bristles down the length of the hair section while directing warm air from the hairdryer.
- Repeat this process until all the hair sections have been straightened.
- Apply gloss serum or mist with shining spray for extra shine.
- About the brand
Denman Thermoceramic Straightening Brush provides a fast and simple way to straighten all types of medium to long hair during blow drying.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.
You May Also Like
#multi-textured hair / #keratin-treated
The GK Hair Vent Brush was made specifically for keratin treatments. This innovative design allows more heat to flow to the hair shaft, reducing drying time.New Price:
#smoothing / #heat protection
Sleek, shiny hair never goes out of style. fave4 Smooth for Sure Blowout Cream smoothes the cuticle as you style with enough power to keep you smooth for days.New Price:
#detangling / #100% natural
1907 by FROMM introduces their beautifully crafted Square Paddle Brush. Made with 100% natural dark wood with snag-free ionic nylon pins to detangle all hair lengths with ease. The spherical vents in the handle increase airflow for a lightweight feel that decreases hand and wrist fatigue. Perfect for smooth and straight styles.New Price:
#smoothing / #anti-breakage
Combining the science of theDr. Knot Pro brush with a sleek and low-profile design, the PhD brush is a Pretty Handsome Devil, if we do say so ourselves! With a 135 bristle count spread across its streamlined body, the PhD creates an enjoyable detangling experience. The PhD is a brush that can be enjoyed by anyone including both men and women in home hair care environments and professionals in salons.New Price:
Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast or a seasoned swimmer, the Pro Aktiv is a must-have for your duffle bag. The Pro Aktiv brush is specially designed to detangle wet hair, making it perfect for styling after a swim or a post-workout shower – no conditioner necessary!New Price:
#shine / #anti-frizz
Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection + Heat Protecant Crème is a silicone-free and weightless finishing formula infused with a nourishing blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to smooth hair, enhance shine, tame frizz, and thermal protect up to 425 ° FNew Price:
#top 10 / #great value
The DENMAN Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.New Price:
#long hair / #shine
The oval shaped DENMAN Grooming Brush features a single nylon quill surrounded by tufts of natural boar bristle, perfect for smoothing.New Price: