Denman Large Boar Bristle with Nylon Quill Paddle Brush
- Detangles, separates and smoothes
- Bristles are soft and delicate
- Designed for the unique needs of challenging, thick textures and longer lengths
- Perfect for adding condition and shine to your hair
- Excellent for use on thicker hair
- About the brand
Denman's Natural Boar Bristle with nylon quill set in an air-cushioned rubber pad for gently grooming thicker hair types while spreading the hair’s natural oil for a smooth, healthy and shiny finish.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.
You May Also Like
#long hair / #shine
The oval shaped DENMAN Grooming Brush features a single nylon quill surrounded by tufts of natural boar bristle, perfect for smoothing.New Price: