Denman Hyflex Vent Brush
- Unique Chevron vents allow warm air to circulate directly to the root level to decrease drying time
- Smooth, ball-ended pins for comfort styling
- Ergonomic handle for balance and control
- Widely spaced, free flow pin formation allows for safe detangling and adding volume
- Suitable for short to medium length hair
- Hygienic one-piece molding
- About the brand
Denman Hyflex Vent Brush is soft, flexible and heat-resistant for gentle styling. Hyflex vent provides excellent grip and control, while safely detangling all hair lengths and types without snagging. This brush is perfect for fast and gentle blowdrying, it accelerates the blowdrying process by allowing warm air to circulate directly at root-level.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.
You May Also Like
The Denman Thermoceramic Self Grip Rollers are an easy accessory to add volume and movement to you hair.New Price:
#top 10 / #great value
The DENMAN Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types.New Price: