DENMAN Head Huggers
- Concave brush profile 'hugs' the contour of the head
- Allows the crimped bristles to penetrate to the root of the hair for maximum styling performance
- Wider barrel ends prevent hair sections from sliding off during blow drying
- Narrow mid-section of barrel provides greater tension for optimum grip and control
- Ceramic-coating dissipates heat across the surface area of the heat retaining barrel
- Prevents hot spots
- Enables Smooth, damage free styling
- About the brand
Model#: DHH1, DHH2, DHH3, DHH4 / SKU: 004551
Remove loose hair with a comb. Wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and leave to dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.
You May Also Like
#long hair / #shine
The oval shaped DENMAN Grooming Brush features a single nylon quill surrounded by tufts of natural boar bristle, perfect for smoothing.New Price: