Denman Classic Styling Brush-Black
- Close-set pin pattern and anti-static rubber cushion allows for maximum grip and control for smoothing and shaping
- Pure rubber base provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer
- Smooth, round-ended pins penetrate the hair safely for gentle styling without damage
- Resistant to heat and chemicals
- Hygienic and durable
- Small (D3) - 7 rows of bristles, perfect for styling medium to long hair
- Large (D4) - 9 rows of bristles, perfect for styling long hair
- The rubber pad and pins can be removed for easy cleaning
- Regularly remove loose hairs with a comb
- Wash occasionally in warm water
- Rinse and leave to dry away from direct heat and sunlight
- Apply liquid soap to handle runners for easy replacement of the pad
- About the brand
Denman Classic Styling Brush-Black are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types. The famous Denman anti-static rubber pad provides maximum grip and control during blow-drying for shaping hair. Ideal for thicker, longer hair.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.