Vidal Sassoon Perfect Pouf Brunette Combo
- Before you begin styling, hold pouf clip in both hands and press down to open. All styles created with the pouf require teasing your hair.
- Pick up a 1" section of hair, and, while holding the section up, gently comb it up and down. Repeat as necessary.
- Continue to tease sections of hair until you have fullness in the area where you want to build volume.
- Slide the pouf comb into the base of the teased area, snap closed, smooth your hair over the teased section and the pouf.
- Secure section of hair behind the pouf on the top of head with pouf pins provided and spray to hold in place.
- About the brand
Vidal Sassoon Perfect Pouf Brunette Combo adds volume and hieght to your hairstyle.
Hair stylist Vidal Sassoon gained popularity in 1963 for his dramatic asymmetric mod take on the classic bob haircut. By the early 1980s, Vidal Sassoon was an internationally sensation in hair care and styling. The Sassoon philosophy believes in working with your hair in its natural state to create looks that reflect the individual and enhance the beauty of each strand. Sassoon styling tools include flat irons and hair dryers.