My Favorite Hair Accessory! A *tip* Below!
I've used this, since they've came out with it! I have long, blonde, natural, wavy hair. I also straighten it, about once a week. I use it either way, whether in a bun or straight. I use it almost everyday, during these hot summer days in Florida. I can't understand all these negative reviews? I make a bun, loosen it, then do just as they say to.
I also have a trick I've used for years (I'm 51 yrs young), I get constant compliments, people ask how I get such a beautiful hairstyle? Maybe it will work for you.....
1. At night, after air drying all day (with mouse or gel, your choice), I place my hair in a ponytail with a hair elastic, at the crown. (I try to air dry as often as possible).
2. After I place in a ponytail with a hair elastic, I take a section of the pony tail, place the end in the middle of a crew sock, then roll to the base.
3. I then take the ends of the sock, tie into a simple knot. I sleep with the socks in my hair, remove the next morning. Then, lightly spray with hairspray
4. Viola! Tons of beautiful, long lasting curls!!!!. Lightly spray with hairspray.
5. This is when I place my hair in a bun, use the "Goody Modern Updo"....
It will last me for days. I learned this as a small child, when my Mom use to roll my hair for school. My trendy 13 yr old granddaughter, who was here visiting me, asked me the other day, "Wow! How did you get your hair like that"??? I had just taken it it down, after the 3rd day. Some may like to leave it down. I can't, too hot here in Florida, with way too many hot flashes :)