Solia Smooth Finish Flat Iron Set
Solia Smooth Finish Flat Iron Set includes the highly rated Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic flat iron with 1 1/4 inch plats, Folica sectioning clips, Impress Nail Strips in Night fever design plus a heat mat to protect surfaces from appliance heat. The Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron has tourmaline, ceramic plates which provide consistent, gentle heat. Ionic technology will leave hair frizz free and shiny.
SKU: 009455 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron
- Versatile: This iron will straighten, bend, flip, spiral and curl hair.
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates give a shinier, silkier results than regular ceramic flat iron in lesser time.
- Ceramic/Tourmaline Ion plates emits up to 6 times more negative ion.
- Variable Temperature Control
- 1-1/4 inch plate width, the most popular size: wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs.
- Heating plates wrap around edge for easy finishing touches
- Contoured easy grip handles.
- 9 professional swivel power cord
- Two year limited warranty.
- No drying time–The imPRESS Press-On Manicure delivers an instant salon-perfect manicure without the drying time of polish or nail glue.
- Superior, lasting shine—An indestructible top coat that rivals the best salon gel polish.
- Easy removal—Gently peel from sides or apply polish remover around the edges, wait 1 minute, then peel off.
- Lasts up to a week—When applied properly, imPress Press-On Manicure lasts up to a week while keeping nails protected. What polish can say that!
- Clips hold sectioned hair in place to make straightening easier
- 3 clips are included
- Mat protects surfaces from appliance heat
- Allow iron to cool completely prior to storing
|Max Temperature:||400 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Min Temperature:||170 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Plate Size:||1-1/4 Inch|
|Cord Length:||9 Foot|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.