Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener (1", 220-240V, Plug Type G)
Attention: This hair straightener is NOT for use in USA/Canada/Mexico.
Rated the Best Hair Straightener on the market and preferred by top hair stylists around the world, Sedu flat iron straightens, smoothes and tames frizzy or rebellious hair for long-lasting results. Sedu's patented ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breaking of hair. 1 inch plate size gives added control, ideal for short to medium hair.
Attention: This hair straightener is NOT for use in USA/Canada/Mexico.This model works in the following countries:
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Brunei, Channel Islands, China, Cyprus, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland (Eire), Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Qatar, St. Kitts and Nevis (Leeward Is.), St. Lucia (Windward Is.), Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Attention: This hair straightener is NOT for use in USA/Canada. Click here to see models designed for USA/Canada/Mexico.
SKU: A8562 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Patented Ultra Smooth 1 inch plates
- Ceramic/Tourmaline plates produces 6 times the amount of negative ions to reduce straightening time and frizz
- Infra-red heat technology seals hair's moisture and luster
- Adjustable Temperature control from 240F - 410F
- Fast heat up time, reaches desired temperature in 25 seconds from being turned on
- 9 foot professional cord
- 2 year warranty
- Place the appliance on a heatproof mat
- Plug the appliance into a wall outlet
- Select temperature setting. Move the switch to "ON" position. (The styler will be ready to use in 40 - 60 seconds when light starts blinking
- When lowering the temperature, light will temporarily go off while cooling down. Styler is ready to use again when light is blinking.
- Turn the power off after usage
- Allow appliance to cool and keep out of reach of children. NEVER wrap cord around the iron since this will cause cord to break prematurely. Avoid jerking bending or twisting cord, especially at plug and iron connection points. A heatproof pouch is suggested for storing purposes. Do not store iron at full heat in pouch, allow to cool. Unplug iron prior to storing in pouch.
|Max Temperature:||410 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Min Temperature:||240 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Plate Size:||1 Inch|
|Cord Length:||9 Foot|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.