Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1")
This item is no longer available. We recommend the: Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ceramic Styler
Rated the Best Hair Straightener on the market and preferred by top hair stylists around the world, Sedu flat iron straightens, smoothes and tames frizzy or rebellious hair for long-lasting results. Sedu's patented ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breaking of hair. 1 inch plate size gives added control, ideal for short to medium hair. We also suggest Sedu Revolution Styling Iron with 1 inch plates.
Featured Customer Video Reviews
Reviewer: Susie from Los Angeles 2007-08-02
Photos Submitted by Customers
- Exclusive patented heating plates ensure that your hair will stay silky smooth for days, even in humid weather!
- Patented ultra-smooth plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breakage of hair.
- Hair becomes up to 3 times smoother and silkier than when using ordinary ceramic straighteners.
- True ceramic/Tourmaline plates generate 6 times more negative ion than regular ceramic straighteners.
- Cut your hair straightening time in half thanks to higher concentration of negative ions.
- Negative ions renew hair with softness and shine. Eliminate frizz.
- Infra-Red Heat technology seals the hair's moisture and luster
- Ultra-light weight: the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in aerospace industry.
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil flat irons. The Sedu will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on.
- Adjustable temperature: 240 °F~410°F (120°C - 200°C) for all hair types. For normal hair, temperature setting at 370-390°F is recommended; for bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised; for coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
- Ergonomic design gives greater control and is easier to handle.
- 1.0 inch plate width for faster results. (Also available in 1.5 inch for added control, ideal for short to medium hair)
- 9 feet strengthened professional cord.
- DO NOT USE A VOLTAGE CONVERTER with flat iron.
- Voltage: 110-120V 50/60Hz, plug type: A. This model can be used in USA, Canada, Mexico and the following countries: American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo area), Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Micronesia, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Palmyra Atoll, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Tahiti, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British and U.S.).
- Designed and engineered in the U.S. Assembled in Korea.
- Two year warranty (one-year manufacturer's warranty, Folica will extend your warranty for one more year, free).
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Azores, Balearic Islands, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Comoros, Congo, Cete d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Denmark, Djibouti, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Faeroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Madeira, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Nepal, Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, St. Vincent (Windward Is.), Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia.
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Brunei, Channel Islands, China, Cyprus, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland (Eire), Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Qatar, St. Kitts and Nevis (Leeward Is.), St. Lucia (Windward Is.), Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Plug the appliance into appropriate wall outlet (110V)
- Set desired temperature and turn switch to ON (light will turn on while heating up)
- Iron will be ready for use when light begins blinking
- Light will turn off if you lower temperature, and then will begin blinking when ready for use again
- DO NOT USE VOLTAGE CONVERTER with the flat iron. This may damage the iron.
- Unplug appliance immediately after use (Do not place in heat proof pouch while iron is at full heat)
Model#: su-100A /
SKU: A8560 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
|Cord Length:||9 Foot|
|Max Temperature:||410 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Min Temperature:||240 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Plate Size:||1 Inch|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.