Sarah Potempa The Jet-Setter Cordless Iron
Sitewide Offers and Discounts cannot be applied to this item.
As a celebrity and editorial hairstylist working on location, Sarah dreamed of an easier way to style hair on the go. From beach photo shoots to sending her clients on the red carpet, THE JET-SETTER is her answer to styling hair anytime, anywhere!
From smoothing straight to adding curl, this is the perfect on the go styling and touch up iron
- ANYONE: Suitable for all hair types and human hair extensions (not for use on synthetic hair).
- ANYTIME: Ability to quickly make touch-ups or fully style hair whenever needed, as long the iron is charged.
- ANYWHERE: Optimal for any setting, from office touch-ups to a camping trip!
- GROUNDBREAKING: Uses professional grade materials, including an ergonomic circular and cylindrical design, allowing for styling straight or adding a curl; adjustable temperature with three levels of control up to 450°F. The silicon heating plates protect the hair, glides smoothly, and heats up quickly.
SKU: 009936 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Silicon heating plates, powered by a rechargeable battery
- Three temperature settings, up to the professional 450°F
- 30 minutes of stored battery power (with a full charge at maximum heat)
- Heat resistant carrying case included
- Wall charger included
- ETL Approval
- CHARGING: Plug charger into the styling iron and press ON to begin charging. The lights will indicate the amount of charge on display. When fully charged, the top light will turn green. Once charged, lock and store in the heat resistant bag.
- ON: Turn on THE JET-SETTER and select the professional level of heat based on hair type; 370°, 410°, or 450° F
- USE: Once light turns green at desired temperature, the iron is ready for use
|Max Temperature:||450 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Min Temperature:||370 Degrees Fahrenheit|
You May Also Like
#secret weapon / #trending
Sarah Potempa designed the Beachwaver to make it simple to get glamorous waves. By selecting left or right, clamping your hair and pressing 'go", the beachwaver rotates to create red carpet waves. The beach waver is easy on the wrist and creates waves quickly and gently.New Price: