Remington Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron
Remington Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron features keratin infused plates and a heat sensor for the ultimate in beautiful, healthy hair.
Keratin is a naturally occurring protein in hair and is a vital element to strong, healthy hair. The ceramic plates in this iron are infused with keratin proteins that transfer to your hair during styling and last the life of the product, leaving no oily residue. Embedded into the top plate is a heat sensor that uses cutting edge technology to detect hair's exposure to excessive heat causing damage and breakage. When turned on, the heat sensor will automatically tell the straightener to adjust to a personalized heat setting for optimal styling results with less damage. Keratin protein plus heat protection means the strongest, healthiest, most beautiful hair.
Model#: S8590 /
SKU: 007941 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Heat sensor provides optimal plate temperature fore beautiful results without unnecessary damage
- Keratin micro-conditioners evenly emit during styling with no oily residue
- Optional heat sensor prevents damage caused by excessive temperatures
- Ceramic floating 1" plates provide constant hair contact for the smoothest glide
- Results in 50% less breakage and splitting, 50% less damage, and 2x stronger hair
- Digital temperature control
- Salon high heat up to 450F
- Turbo boost to highest heat setting
- Swivel cord
- 30 second instant heat up time
- Auto shut-off after 60 minutes
- 4-year limited warranty
|Technology :||Auto Shut-off, Digital|
|Max Temperature:||450 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Plate Size:||1 Inch|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.