Paul Mitchell Flat Iron (Smoothing Iron)
Paul Mitchell Smoothing hair straightener works great for all hair types and textures: chemically straightened, damaged, fine, medium, coarse or ethnic. Enhanced Styling. Even heating across the paddles quickly closes the cuticle for brilliant shine and a glass-like finish. The smoothing flat irons beveled edges mean no line of demarcation and leaves hair beautifully smooth with volume. No more hot spots! The entire paddle surface is evenly heated using ceramic fusion designed to protect against extreme heat. And its five temperature settings - ranging from 170 to 400 degrees - let you choose the correct heat for your hair texture. 1 3/8" plate size.
SKU: A8682 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Promotes Moisture Retention.
- Adds Sheen and Luster.
- Fast Heating Ceramic Paddles Achieve Maximum Heat in Less Than 9 Seconds.
- UL Certified meeting the highest safety and quality standards in the United States.
- Fine, chemically treated or damaged hair 170 degrees
- Medium 240 - 270 degrees
- Coarse or Ethnic hair Up to 400 degrees
|Max Temperature:||400 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Min Temperature:||170 Degrees Fahrenheit|