Miniglide Hair Straightener by Maxius
- Mini, super-slim Ceramic plates measure 1/2" x 3 1/4".
- Ceramic Technology eliminates frizz and damaging hot spots, locks in moisture and shine.
- Negative ions smooth the hair cuticles.
- Reduces static electricity.
- Ceramic detangling pins allow for easy glide-through the hair.
- Longer plates for easy touch ups.
- Protective styling ridges and grooves on the outside allow for easy curls and flips as well as straight styles.
- Heats up in only 10 seconds.
- Constant heat of 220F.
- Super Slim Design: Total length of the main unit is less than 10 inches.
- Lightweight size, less than 5 oz.
- Safety fuse plug (ALCI).
- Dual voltage for International travel.
- Patented design.
- One year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- BONUS: Hair brush designed for detangling and easy styling.
- BONUS: Travel bag for convenient storage.
- About the brand
Maxius Miniglide Ceramic Hair Straightener is a purse-size version of the MAXIglide- it can easily be carried with you for quick touch ups, curls and spikes.
Model#: Miniglide by Maxius / SKU: 003166
** Note: The Miniglide does not contain the SBS (Steam Burst
System) found on the Maxiglide.
Maxiglide is part of the Maxius Beauty company founded by Masood Max in 1996. Max started off as a hairstylist and styled the hair of many actors including Heather Locklear, Debra Messing, Mark Wahlberg, Regis Philbin, and Jon Bon Jovi. Max’s first product line was hair care products but he soon found himself creating new and innovative styling tools. His styling tools are designed to give professional results quickly and with ease of motion.