Maxiglide Xpress Flat Iron 1 1/4Inch
- Over 100 strategically placed ceramic-coated pins that work like a fine comb. Detangling pins feature smooth, rounded ends to protect hairs sensitive cuticle.
- Designed to achieve flips and curvy styles as well as straight styles.
- Patented Steam Burst technology provides just the right amount of steam where you need it, working to smooth even the most frizzy, wavy hair.
- Nano Ceramic technology creates negative ions and distributes heat quickly to create a shiny, silky, smooth finish while helping to revitalize hair.
- 1 1/4" Wide plates perfect for think, course and difficult to manage hair.
- Provides more room for a section of hair, allowing for quicker styling time.
- Variable heat control allows you to choose the temperature (up to 428F).
- On-off switch is strategically placed so the unit is turned on only when you want, and not by accident.
- Features 140 watts of power (110V)
- Non-slip rubber base
- Manufacturers 2-year limited warranty
- About the brand
Due to significant manufacturing delays on the Maxiglide, we suggest their new and improved Maxius Sonicglide as an alternate option.
Exclusive patented steam burst technology penetrates the hair's cortex to hydrate and condition hair. Its innovative ceramic pins detangle, smooth and straighten hair. Protective ridges were precisely designed and strategically placed to significantly lower temperature of iron surface and reduce the risk of burns. It's 1 and 1/4" plates were constructed for textured hair that's think, course, and difficult to manage. The Maxiglide Xpress Flat Iron can reach up to 220 degrees Celsius or 428 degrees Fahrenheit. BONUS! Includes a DVD with styling tips!
Maxiglide is part of the Maxius Beauty company founded by Masood Max in 1996. Max started off as a hairstylist and styled the hair of many actors including Heather Locklear, Debra Messing, Mark Wahlberg, Regis Philbin, and Jon Bon Jovi. Max’s first product line was hair care products but he soon found himself creating new and innovative styling tools. His styling tools are designed to give professional results quickly and with ease of motion.