Hot Tools Professional 2" Ceramic Flat Iron
Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium Hair Flat Iron is a professional hair flat iron with powerful patented heating system that keeping it hot, so stylists may work continuously and quickly while still achieving consistent curling or straightening results. It features the Ceramic and Titanium technology. Ceramic produces gentle far infrared heat, working from the inside out to seal the cuticle, locking in natural moisture, improving shine, eliminating frizz and styling hair without damage. It also inhibits bacteria and odor buildup. Titanium a high-tech super hard element providing lightweight strength, corrosion resistance for snag-free styling and even heat distribution. This hair flat iron is great for medium-short to longer styles.
Model#: 1189 /
SKU: 001592 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Patented Pulse Technology (170 watts - 430oF, Fast heat-up, Extra hold - Constant high heat means all straightening is performed at the same temperature, providing long lasting style.)
- Rheostat control with 10 heat settings to find the proper heat setting from low to extra hot.
- Exclusive floating Flexi-Plates eliminate gaps between plates, keeps hair in full contact with plate surface for better, longer-lasting results.
- Rounded plates edges to curl ends under or flip them out.
- Creates glossy shine in any type or texture of hair.
- 2" plates ideal for bangs and medium-short-to-long styles.
- Pilot light.
- Ultra-slim, easy-to-handle design.
- Separate on/off switch allows rheostat to memorize your favorite heat setting.
- Heavy-duty long-life heating element.
- Cool touch ridges for comfortable handling.
- 1 Year limited warranty.
Warnings & Precautions:
Keep away from water to reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire or bodily injury. Read all instructions before using.
|Max Temperature:||430 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.