HAI 2 Ceramic Flat Iron
HAI 2 ceramic pressing iron features specially-coated ceramic heat panels which protect hair with "infra-red heat". It locks in moisture and helps prolong color for longer lasting results.
Model#: HAI 2 /
SKU: A8460 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Ceramic plates are unmatched for equal heat distribution
- New Infra Red Heat technology seals in hairs moisture and luster
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil straightening irons - It will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on. Therefore, to save electricity and prolong lifespan, it should be turned off between uses with the Off-On switch located on the temperature control thermostat. It still saves half the time of conventional models.
- Hotter and more consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings.
- 5 temperature settings (140 F~410 F , 60 C - 200 C) for all hair types. For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised. For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended. For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
- With a fused safety plug - Be sure the red button is depressed before use, and push the reset button if the breaker is tripped at any time
- Ergonomic design is easier to handle
- 2 inch width for faster results
- Variable heat control on handle for added versatility
- Safety IDCI plug to prevent electrical shocks
- Swivel Cord prevents tangling
- Voltage: 120V 60Hz for use in US/Canada
- 1 year limited warranty
Warnings & Precautions: Keep away from water to reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire or bodily injury. Read all instructions before using.
|Max Temperature:||410 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Min Temperature:||140 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.