GHD Classic Lemon 1" Professional Styler
Sitewide Offers and Discounts cannot be applied to this item.
Inspired by the old – retro sweetshop favourites – and the new – zingy shades straight from this season's catwalks – the candy collection is perfect for brightening up any styling routine. The ghd IV candy collection features the ghd classic styler in three cute colours; mint, lemon and violet, all with black plates. With ceramic heat technology to straighten and smooth and a rounded body to create perfect curls and waves, the ghd candy collection promises a good hair day for those with a sweet tooth!
SKU: 009029 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Advanced ceramic heaters sense the porosity of the hair to apply and maintain the perfect amount of heat
- Infrared heat protects your hair with negative ions, sealing in its natural oils, moisture and color
- Aluminum plates for smooth static-free sheen
- Rounded barrel to create waves, curls and flips as well as sexy stick straight styles
- Temperature varies between 347F to 365F (non adjustable temp flat iron)
- Sleep mode turns the styler off if it is not used for 30 minutes
- Fire retardant outer case ensures the iron body does not get too hot
- Universal voltage automatically adjusts to the local voltage for optimum performance (may need to purchase a plug adapter for travel outside the U.S.)
- Shiver mode combats condensation that can cause damage to the iron if the room temperature is below 5 degrees C.
- Thermal fuse safety feature prevents the iron from overheating
- 9-foot power cord
- Built-in microprocessor for fast heat conduction
- 2 year warranty - Must fill out warranty registration card located with iron to ensure warranty from GHD
|Max Temperature:||365 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Technology :||Auto Shut-off, Beveled Edge|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Plate Size:||1 Inch|
|Cord Length:||9 Foot|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.